My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Ferranti is looking for experienced MS Dynamics AX professionals, to help build the international expansion of its MECOMS™ product.
MECOMS™ is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics AX. MECOMS™ is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS™ is Microsoft‘s only recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS™ has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by renowned industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software companies, such as Avanade/Accenture, Tata, and CGI have chosen to partner with Ferranti and offer MECOMS™ as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.
You implement our software product MECOMS™ in the energy and utilities market in Belgium. Throughout your thorough knowledge of MS Dynamics AX and how this maps into business processes, you can communicate with the client regarding his requirements. The writing of the analysis of the requirements and the defending of our solutions towards the customer are an interesting part of your function roles. You are able to perform basic configurations in the system.
- Min. 3-5 years practical experience with Ms Dynamics AX in an implementation / application consultant related role
- Strong analytical skills
- A university or bachelor’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences: business engineering; Computer Science; Economics or equivalent
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Language knowledge: mother tongue Dutch and a thorough knowledge of English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of or experience in the energy and utilities market is a major asset
- a dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good social and communicative skills
- flexible and willing to travel a lot
- independent and self-starter
- goal-oriented and have an eye for quality
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Real career opportunities
- Training by our Ferranti University and MECOMS™ University
- Support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, portable pc, smartphone, internet connection, …
- And this in a young and dynamic company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.