My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
The Product Manager holds a key position in the MECOMS department and is responsible for defining the product vision, roadmap, features/functionalities and market positioning.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Facilitate and prepare the product roadmap: gather and prioritize product roadmap items, be aware of partner and end customer requirements, follow up on market trends in established markets, participate in market research exercises (when entering a new market/country)
- Ensure proper documentation is available for product positioning and marketing
- Evangelise the product. Develop the core positioning and messaging.
- Work closely with product delivery to deliver a winning MECOMS product; promote and facilitate a smooth cooperation between sales, product and delivery.
- Work with third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities (trusted partners)
- Develop and maintain a relationship with strategic utility analysts (IDC/Gartner) in order to maintain/improve positioning in the assessments
- Promote innovation in and around the MECOMS product.
- a Master's or a Bachelor's degree
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Energy and Utilities Market
- a thorough knowledge of Dutch and English
- an eye for quality and a nose for continuous improvement
- proven results in successfully defining and launching products/projects
- the ability to communicate in an appealing way
- an entrepreneur, independent and self-starter
- passionate about technology and innovation
- a dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility
- customer oriented and analytical
- willing to travel
- A workplace in Antwerp
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Training by our Ferranti University and MECOMS University
- Support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurances, portable pc, cell phone, internet connection, …
- A young and dynamic company atmosphere with space for initiative and an open culture that gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
MECOMS is a division of the company Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics AX. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft‘s only recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by renowned industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software companies, such as Avanade/Accenture, Tata, and CGI have chosen to partner with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.