My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Application Consultant CRM
The Application Consultant is responsible for fitting the business processes of the client into the best practices of the delivered CRM solution.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicates in-depth with the client (end users, key users) in order to understand the business processes & needs (leads workshops, meetings, …)
- Evaluates the customer’s business processes against the defined solution, writes functional design documents & makes accurate estimates
- Configures the defined solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Guides the client in changing his business processes, according to standard processes
- Guides a team of developers and/or partners to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications
- Takes the lead in CRM in accordance to best practices
- Creates and executes functional test scenario’s & scripts, supports the client during testing
- Trains colleagues, partners & clients to successfully use and maintain the delivered CRM solution
- Takes initiative to develop improvements to methodologies, technology…, shares knowledge andcoaches consultants/partners to a higher level.
- at least 3 years practical experience with CRM business processes analysis and CRM business process modelling
- strong communication, meeting and presentation skills
- a master's degree or a bachelor's degree
- a thorough knowledge of Dutch and English
- time management and multitasking skills
- knowledge of Azure (is an asset)
- a background in the utility sector (is an asset)
- a dynamic team player with a sense of responsibility and good social and communication skills
- able to influence, negotiate and build consensus (with clients and colleagues)
- independent and self-starting
- willing to travel
- A workplace in Antwerp
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- real career opportunities
- training by our Ferranti University and MECOMS University
- Support by a personal coach
MECOMS is a division of the company Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics AX. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft‘s only recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by renowned industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software companies, such as Avanade/Accenture, Tata, and CGI have chosen to partner with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.