Project Manager MECOMS
We are looking for a Project Manager for our department Projects, where we are responsible for the full implementation of MECOMS projects from A to Z.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the delivery of custom MECOMS projects and the implementation of its product MECOMS across the globe. This implies efficient planning, stakeholder-, risk- and change-management and completion of projects with focus on maximising value creation. Your performance and the use of our project methodology and tools must ensure streamlined projects and excellent results.
Can you manage challenging projects with a steady hand, deliver agreed results and do your project members and stakeholders wish to work with you again? In that case, you might be a candidate for the position as our next Project Manager MECOMS. We prefer working with internal instead of external project managers.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Project Manager in large software projects (+2.000 MD)
- A university or bachelor’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences: business engineering; Computer Science; Economics or equivalent
- Good understanding of business processes
- Clear communication skills, capable of presenting and communicating difficult messages in a distinct and clear way
- The necessary administration skills and you are capable to dialogue with the customer and subcontractors
- Experience in the Energy & Utilities sector is a major asset
- Good at building bridges between business and IT
- Fluent in Dutch (native) and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- A dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility
- A flexible person willing to travel within Belgium and Europe
- Goal-oriented and have an eye for quality
- A strong communicator, capable of presenting and communicating difficult messages in a distinct and clear way
- Robust and gain trust and respect from your peers. Others will soon notice that you work in a structured way and have good analytical skills
- A workplace in Antwerp
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Real career opportunities in a challenging working environment
- Training by our Ferranti University and MECOMS University
- Support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, medical insurance (DKV), pension plan, laptop, iPhone, internet connection,…
And this in a young and dynamic company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
Ferranti is looking for energy and utility professionals, to help build the international expansion of its MECOMS product in Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is Microsoft’s only recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe.
In only a few years, MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger. Major software companies, such as Avenade/Accenture, GMCS, Prodware, NCS, CGI and Logica have chosen to partner with Ferranti and offer MECOMS™ as preferred solution for energy and utility companies. More info on http://www.mecoms.com.