My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Project Manager MECOMS
We are looking for a Project Manager for our department Projects, where we are responsible for the full implementation of MECOMS projects from A to Z.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the delivery of custom MECOMS projects and the implementation of its product MECOMS across the globe. This implies efficient planning, stakeholder-, risk- and change-management and completion of projects with focus on maximising value creation. Your performance and the use of our project methodology and tools must ensure streamlined projects and excellent results.
Can you manage challenging projects with a steady hand, deliver agreed results and do your project members and stakeholders wish to work with you again? In that case, you might be a candidate for the position as our next Project Manager MECOMS. We prefer working with internal instead of external project managers.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Project Manager in large software projects (+2.000 MD)
- A university or bachelor’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences: business engineering; Computer Science; Economics or equivalent
- Good understanding of business processes
- Clear communication skills, capable of presenting and communicating difficult messages in a distinct and clear way
- The necessary administration skills and you are capable to dialogue with the customer and subcontractors
- Experience in the Energy & Utilities sector is a major asset
- Good at building bridges between business and IT
- Fluent in Dutch (native) and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- A dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility
- A flexible person willing to travel within Belgium and Europe
- Goal-oriented and have an eye for quality
- A strong communicator, capable of presenting and communicating difficult messages in a distinct and clear way
- Robust and gain trust and respect from your peers. Others will soon notice that you work in a structured way and have good analytical skills
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technology
- A personal coach who will help you to build your career, to grow and continuously improve your personal & technical skills
- A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
- A very attractive salary package: an A-brand company car, best-in-class health insurance, group insurance, laptop, iphone, etc. and the possibility to adapt your salary package to your personal needs (e.g. lease bike, tablet, etc.)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.