My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager for our MECOMS services department, where we are responsible for the implementation and support of MECOMS projects.
As a service Delivery Manager, you are responsible for the support and implementation of changes at one or several MECOMS customers. This implies efficient planning, stakeholder-, people-, risk- and change-management with a focus on maximizing value creation.
You will be responsible for a dedicated team of consultants. Your performance and the use of our tools, project and support methodology must ensure streamlined activities, excellent results and high customer satisfaction.
Can you manage challenging projects and customers with a steady hand, deliver agreed results and do your team members and stakeholders wish to work with you again? In that case, you might be a candidate for the position as our next Service Delivery Manager MECOMS. We prefer working with internal instead of external project managers.
• At least 1 year of experience as a Project or Service Delivery Manager in an IT environment.
• A university or bachelor’s degree in Applied Economic Sciences: business engineering; Computer Science; Economics or equivalent
• Good understanding of business processes
• Strong ability to take decisions and to handle pressure
• Clear communication skills, capable of presenting and communicating difficult messages in a distinct and clear way, both internal as external.
• Good commercial feeling.
• The necessary administration skills and you are capable to dialogue with the customer and subcontractors
• Experience in the Energy & Utilities sector is an asset
• Good at building bridges between business and IT
• Fluent in Dutch (native) and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
• A dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility
• A flexible person open for occasional travel mainly in the Benelux
• Pragmatic, goal-oriented and have an eye for quality
• Robust and gain trust and respect from your peers. Others will soon notice that you work in a structured way and have good analytical skills
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technology
- A personal coach who will help you to build your career, to grow and continuously improve your personal & technical skills
- A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
- A very attractive salary package: an A-brand company car, best-in-class health insurance, group insurance, laptop, iphone, etc. and the possibility to adapt your salary package to your personal needs (e.g. lease bike, tablet, etc.)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.