My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
As a Business Consultant / Application Consultant, you are responsible for fitting the business processes of the client into the best practices of the delivered solution (product & processes).
Your main responsibilities:
- Communicate in-depth with the client in order to understand the business processes & needs
- Evaluate the customer’s business processes against the defined solution, write functional design documents & make accurate estimates
- Configure the defined solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Guide the client in changing his business processes, according to standard processes
- Guide a team of developers and/or partners to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications
- Take the lead in specific functional tracks such as billing, CRM, contract management, etc. in accordance to best practices
- Create and execute functional test scenario’s & scripts, supports the client during testing
- Train colleagues, partners & clients to successfully use and maintain the delivered solution
- Take initiative to develop improvements to methodologies, technology, etc.
• You have a master degree (e.g. in economics, business engineering, informatics, etc.) or equivalent work experience
• You are a dynamic team player with excellent social, presentation & communication skills
• You like to multitask and keep strict deadlines
• You have great business process analysis skills
• You are fluent in Dutch (native) and English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
• If you know the energy/utilities market or Microsoft Dynamics 365, that is a plus but don’t hesitate to apply if you are a starter
• You are flexible and like to travel within Belgium & the Netherlands. If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on.
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technology
- A personal coach who will help you to build your career, to grow and continuously improve your personal & technical skills
- A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
- A very attractive salary package: an A-brand company car, best-in-class health insurance, group insurance, laptop, iphone, etc. and the possibility to adapt your salary package to your personal needs (e.g. lease bike, tablet, etc.)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics AX. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.