My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
We are looking for a Developer for Asia Pacific and Japan. The Developer is responsible for the design, development, configuration and/or modifications to the standard MECOMS product or Microsoft Dynamics application.
Other tasks include:
- Developing and executing data migration processes and developing integrations to legacy systems.
- Creating services for other system integrations (e.g. MECOMS OEM partners applications and etc)
- By communicating with the Application/Solution Consultants, to obtain clear understanding of the business requirements and the modifications and integrations necessary to support the requirements.
- Creating detailed documentation of the customizations and integrations.
- Provide Application Management Services to installed base.
- 2 to 4 years of working experience of which at least 2 years' experience as a software developer
- A master or a bachelor degree in computer science, applied economic sciences: business engineering or equivalent
- International work experiences and are used to work in a customer environment
- Experience in the Energy & Utilities sector is a major asset
- Good understanding of business processes; and strong analytical skills
- Strong customer focus and strong goal-orientation
- Language skills: English (written and verbal), any other Asian language (Japanese, Mandarin or Bahasa) is a plus
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Able to work under stress, ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Sensitive to time and accuracy in all activities
- Ability to think abstractly and yet with sense of reality
- Creative in solving technical problems
- Abilite to manage clients’ expectations and requirements at all levels
- Responsive and sensitive to risk management
- Flexible and willing to travel
• Continuous improvement and keeping abreast with the latest technology
• Certification training by our Ferranti University and MECOMS University
• An attractive remuneration package incl. medical and travel insurance
In addition, Ferranti has a young and dynamic company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
MECOMS is a division of the company Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics AX. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft‘s only recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years, MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by renowned industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software companies, such as Avanade/Accenture, Tata, and CGI have chosen to partner with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.
Ferranti Pte Ltd is 100% subsidiary of Ferranti Computer Systems NV