My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Development Consultant D365
As a Development Consultant you will work with the latest technologies to build technical modifications, integrations and extensions to the MECOMS solution that meet the needs of the customer.
Your main tasks and responsibilities (which will be adapted to your level of experience and skills):
- Work on an Azure based platform, with the latest Microsoft applications
- Develop, test & release modifications & extensions, data migration & system integrations with a high quality (first time right)
- Understand the customer’s needs, the business requirements & necessary modifications & integrations
- Write technical design documents and make accurate estimations
- Clear pending issues with the application consultant or the client in an efficient way
- Execute code reviews & give constructive & clear feedback
- A university or bachelor’s degree in (applied) informatics, electronica/ICT, computer science or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Experience in development .NET (Core), C# or D365 is a plus but don’t hesitate to apply if you are a young graduate
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- An independent problem solver
- Goal-oriented, with an eye for quality
- Very eager to learn new technologies
- If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on once you have the right level of experience and skills
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards an international functional role, that’s up to you!
- An attractive salary package, including private health insurance
- If you start as an intern: we offer you a chance to learn, a personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full-time employee
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with us and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.
MECOMS is used by clients worldwide and located in Belgium (Antwerp), UK (Manchester), North Macedonia (Skopje) and Singapore. Close cooperation and knowledge building with a local partner in North Macedonia (Skopje) since 10 years provided MECOMS with a solid base to expand their activities in the Skopje office.