My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Are you enthusiastic about giving presentations and meeting clients? Can you sink your teeth into customer’s needs and translate them into a proposal? Are you the spider in the web that can collaborate with sales, marketing and operations? Then you might be the perfect MECOMS Pre-sales Consultant.
Your main tasks are:
- Evangelize the MECOMS value proposition to customers / partners / prospects on a functional and technical level
- Support the sales team in providing a solution proposal that addresses the customer's objectives and articulates the MECOMS value proposition. Address the customer requirements and pain points by positioning relevant product functionality
- Assist in selecting and/or creating the appropriate product brochures and commercial documentation adopting it to the client requirements during the sales cycle.
- Assist in the writing of proposals in response to RFPs, RFIs & other inquiries.
- Give demonstrations and presentations to customer on the available solutions and relevant third-party providers.
- Provide feedback to our MECOMS operations team and product support team regarding customer needs and competitive intelligence. Collaborate with these teams to build demonstration flows articulating the value of the MECOMS solution
- Review and create MECOMS product collateral including functional overviews, product sheets, and customer case studies.
- Assist our marketing team with content to deliver marketing deliverables such as (product) brochures, webinars and events.
- Support our Sales team in go to market actions
- Administration of our internal sales systems for funnel management and order processing
- Keep up to date on latest evolutions in Microsoft Technology by online learning and attending conferences
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have at least 3-5 years experience in pre-sales or (internal) sales related role
- Are fluent in Dutch (native) and English, both spoken and written. Any additional language would be a distinct advantage
- Like to work in a sales-driven environment with internal and external customers.
- Are flexible & can adapt easily to customer needs
- Want to travel to prospects in European context
- Are a strong communicator and have good interpersonal skills
- Love to give demo's and presentations
- Are an enthusiastic person
- Are well organized with attention for detail
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center and support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, portable pc, iPhone, internet connection, ... that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation, …)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies