My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Internship / junior Development Consultant D365
Are you eager to learn how to become a highly valued business software development consultant using the leading Microsoft Cloud technologies and latest programming languages?
Do you know basic programming concepts, object oriented development and have relational database fundamentals?
Are you willing to learn from the best experts in the field of Microsoft cloud and business software development?
Then we welcome you to our internship program where we will train and support the best and most capable new colleagues to grow with us into a productive expert development consultant!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be adapted to your level of experience and skills. An example:
- You will work on an Azure based platform, with the latest Microsoft applications
- You can read & understand technical design documents
- You will develop, test & release modifications, extensions & system integrations
- You can clear pending issues with the application consultant (mostly remote) in an efficient way
- A degree in computer science or engineering (or you are about to graduate)
- Good knowledge on the three pillars of a great business software developer:
- Basic programming concepts (data structures and algorithms)
- Object Oriented Development basics
- Relational Database Concepts
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in any object oriented programming language is a plus (especially C# or .NET (Core)
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility
- A strong communicator, face to face and remote/online
- Flexible to work on different domains and tasks
- An independent problem solver
- Goal-oriented, with an eye for quality
- Very eager to learn new technologies
- A personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full time employee
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards an international functional role, that’s up to you!
- If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on once you have the right level of experience and skills
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with us and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.
MECOMS is used by clients worldwide and located in Belgium (Antwerp), UK (Manchester), North Macedonia (Skopje) and Singapore. Close cooperation and knowledge building with a local partner in North Macedonia (Skopje) since 10 years provided MECOMS with a solid base to expand their activities in the Skopje office.