My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
Support Consultant MECOMS
As a Support Consultant, you are responsible for the overall satisfaction of the client with the implemented MECOMS solution after go live. You are responsible for support and maintenance of the solution. You answer client requests, issues and questions and you train the customer. You resolve bugs and defects and implement changes.
Your main responsibilities:
- Communicate in-depth with the client in order to understand the business process questions & needs
- Evaluate incidents or requests logged by the client: diagnose and solve the problem and update the client about progress
- Implement changes requested by the client: analyze impact & budget, design a solution, discuss this with the client and implement it
- Create and execute functional test scripts, support the client during testing
- Guide the client in using the solution in the most appropriate way
- Guide a developer to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications
- Train colleagues & clients to successfully use and maintain the solution
- Respect all SLA’s (service level agreements) between MECOMS and the customer
- Take initiative to develop improvements to methodologies, technology, etc. and to detect new business opportunities
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- You have experience with ERP, preferably Microsoft AX
- You are interested in functional business processes
- You are a dynamic team player with good communication skills
- You like to multitask and keep strict deadlines
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of the energy/utilities market, is a plus
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technology
- A personal coach who will help you to build your career, to grow and continuously improve your personal & technical skills
- A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
- A very attractive salary package: an A-brand company car, best-in-class health insurance, group insurance, laptop, iphone, etc. and the possibility to adapt your salary package to your personal needs (e.g. lease bike, tablet, etc.)
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies