My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
As a Marketing Assistant you create communication and marketing assets for the different brands within the Ferranti company.
You will support the implementation of the communication plans and you are in charge of the graphic design of marketing materials: leaflets, advertisements, e-mail templates, infographics, presentations etc. You have the skills to deliver simple designs yourself and are able to coordinate third parties for more complex content creation.
You are responsible for delivering online content and print-ready materials, you will check printing proofs and perform corrections if necessary.
Another important task is keeping the websites up to date and creating new engaging online content. You roll out marketing campaigns and manage all owned marketing channels (on- and off-line). You will also support the practical coordination of fairs and events.
You will work actively with the Sales, Product, Partner and HR teams for content creation and maintain contacts with external parties such as suppliers, printers, advertising agencies, translation agencies, freelancer designers etc. You are responsible for setting up and following up marketing campaigns and other digital and/or offline marketing activities as well as internal communications.
You work closely with the other marketing colleague to whom you also report.
- You have a degree in Marketing and have a genuine interest in graphic design and media.
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment is a plus, but don’t hesitate to apply if you are a young graduate.
- You are bursting with creativity and know how to translate that into great marketing actions.
- You have experience with creativity tools and techniques (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere pro, etc.), and business applications like CRM online, Wordpress, Mailchimp marketing automation software, etc. or you have the ambition to grow in it.
- You have experience in using different marketing channels, with a focus on online and social media.
- You know how to measure the success and impact of marketing actions.
- An excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is mandatory (native in one of both). Other languages are a plus.
- A fixed workplace in Antwerp
- Continuous improvement and staying up to date with the latest technology changes
- Training by our MECOMS University
- Support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package including a group insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, iPhone, portable pc, internet connection, etc. and adapt this to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation or other benefits)
And this in a young and dynamic company atmosphere where there is room for initiative and where an open culture gives you the possibility to grow and continuously improve your personal skills.
MECOMS is part of Ferranti Computer Systems NV.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies.