My name is Kim Lucas and I will be your contact person throughout the entire recruitment process @ Ferranti.
Since I joined Ferranti in 2012, the company has grown enormously and is delivering projects worldwide.
Why I like it here? Our open culture motivates me to bring out the best in myself and encourages initiative.
Once you enter our building and talk to the people you will know what I mean!
We are looking for client facing Project Managers to own and drive delivery of MECOMS implementation projects across the U.K. and EMEA.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of MECOMS projects (including the implementation of the core MECOMS product) across the U.K. and EMEA region. Interested candidates should be from consultancy, delivery and utilities industries background with significant experience in delivery/project management, stakeholder management, team management, change management and risk management.
Can you manage challenging projects with a steady hand, deliver agreed results and do your project members and stakeholders wish to work with you again? In that case, you might be a candidate for the position of Project Manager MECOMS.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Project Manager delivering large IT Transformation projects;
- A university or bachelor’s degree (e.g. in applied economic sciences: business engineering, computer science; economics or equivalent);
- A robust understanding of business & IT processes and Project Delivery/Management;
- Clear communication skills, capable of communicating at different levels and delivering difficult messages in a distinct and clear manner;
- Proactive stakeholder (internal & external) stakeholder management to keep both internal & client stakeholders aligned; and
- Experience in the energy & utilities sector is a major asset
You should be:
- Good at building bridges between Business processes and IT;
- Fluent in English (native); knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- A dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility;
- Flexible to travel in GB on a regular basis and across Europe;
- Goal-oriented and have an eye for both detail & quality;
- A strong communicator, capable of engaging with multiple tiers of stakeholders & team members; and
- A structured & transparent leader who is able to motivate, build and drive a team around himself/herself.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes;
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged;
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center and support by a coach; and
- A very attractive salary package including a car allowance, private health insurance scheme, income protection scheme, pension scheme etc.
MECOMS UK is part of Ferranti Computer Systems.
MECOMS is an ERP solution for energy and utility companies, based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. MECOMS is the result of 40 years of experience in the utility industry, and is rapidly expanding its footprint on an international scale.
MECOMS is Microsoft’s recommended solution for energy and utility companies across the globe. In only a few years MECOMS has grown into a major international challenger, recognized by industry analysts, such as Gartner, IDC and OVUM. Major software integrators, such as Avanade/Accenture, GMCS and CGI have partnered with Ferranti and offer MECOMS as preferred solution for energy and utility companies